Tuesday, April 1, 2008

On artificial sweeteners

I often write about this topic, and speak about it in programs and classes I offer. This past week I had the unfortunate experience of eating something that cause me itching, water retention, and ringing in the ears (tinnitus). I really could not imagine what it could have been until I picked up the outer wrapper of a package of bread and read the fine print.

Acesulfame K (potassium) was hidden amidst a groups of sweeteners that to me did not need to be in raisin bread.

Acesulfame K is known from the research to be a cause of leukemia and other cancer. You'll see this ingredient in the post about the so-called cavity fighting lollipops. Sure can't figure where these UCLA dentists thought this invention would take them, or to which bank...

Now, if you can't understand why you don't want aspartame in your food, or sucarlose or any other the names by which these poisons are called, start here -

ASPARTAME IS NEUROTOXIC-GENOTOXIC MOLECULAR FOOD & VACCINE PHARMACO-GENOCIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment